Advance Auto Parts Job Application
Advance Auto Parts Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Advance Auto Parts are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Advance Auto Parts needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Advance Auto Parts is a retailer of automotive parts and accessories in the United States headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia. AAP was founded in 1932 and had 2015 sales of approximately $9.74 billion. The combined enterprise of AAP (including Carquest branded stores) operates over 5,200 company-owned and 1,300 independently owned stores covering every U.S. state, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada with more than 70,000 employees. It is the auto parts company with most stores after acquiring General Parts Incorporated in October 2013.
Advance Auto Parts Job Opportunities
Advance Auto Parts continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Advance Auto Parts aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Entry level store position capable of supporting delivery of parts to commercial customers. The role has the responsibility to deliver parts to our commercial customers and assist with task and inventory processes in the store. This position can be part time or full time and must be eligible to drive.
- Safely deliver parts to customers as needed
- Pick and stage parts for customer orders
- Pick up returns and cores
- Drop off weekly / monthly sales flyer
- Daily collection of credit accounts
Entry level sales position capable of supporting the DIY business and achieve our sales and service objectives. The role has good knowledge of store systems, basic automotive system knowledge and basic part knowledge. The role has the basic ability to source from stores, hubs, pdq, and external suppliers. The role has in-depth knowledge of the store inventory and maintenance processes. Position can be part time or full time. Able to drive is preferred.
- Provide GAS2 selling experience for DIY customer visits and phone calls
- Achieve personal sales goal and help store achieve its sales goals
- Provide DIY services including battery installation, testing, wiper installs, etc.
- Maintain store product and operational standards
- Responsible for inventory processes including truck put away, shoot outs, cycle counts, Back stock, etc.
HUB Order Puller
At Advance Auto Parts, a HUB Order Puller is primarily responsible for pulling HUB customer orders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pull customer orders and prepare for delivery.
- Assist with the receiving and unloading of replenishment stock.
- Store replenishment stock in proper location.
- Accurately and legibly complete all paperwork related to the task of an order puller.
- Properly maintain equipment and report any problems on a timely basis; keep work area clean and neat.
- Operate at a professional level of efficiency in order not to breech company security.
- Work with store management team to complete MAXI changes in parts department.
- Comply with all federal, state and local laws.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Complete all required training materials, attend all scheduled company meetings.
Assistant Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Managers lead and direct with their knowledge of store systems and expert knowledge of automotive systems and parts. They are the “go to” experts for parts identification, trouble shooting and project assistance for Advance Auto Parts customers.
Advance Auto Parts Job Application Form
Advance Auto Parts usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Advance Auto Parts application form, you can visit any store of Advance Auto Parts and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Apply Online Advance Auto Parts Jobs;