Aflac Job Application
Aflac Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Aflac are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Aflac needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Aflac Inc. is an American insurance company and is the largest provider of supplemental insurance in the United States. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Columbus, Georgia. In the U.S., Aflac underwrites a wide range of insurance policies, but is perhaps more known for its payroll deduction insurance coverage, which pays cash benefits when a policyholder has a covered accident or illness. The company states it “provides financial protection to more than 50 million people worldwide”. In 2009, Aflac acquired Continental American Insurance Company for $100 million; this enabled Aflac to sell supplemental insurance on both the individual and group platform. As of June 30, 2012, Aflac was represented by approximately 19,300 sales agencies in Japan, and 76,900 licensed sales associates in the U.S
Aflac Job Opportunities
Aflac continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Aflac aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Patrols company-owned property and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates
- Monitors entrance and exit of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises
- Warns persons of rule infractions or violations
- Answers alarms and investigates disturbances
- Circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property
- Calls police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons
- Operates detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Answers telephone to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed
- Refers any irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences to supervisor
- Performs other duties as required
VP, Broker Solutions
The VP, Broker Solutions will be charged with translating Aflac’s strategic growth agenda, financial objectives, and customer and channel requirements into a compelling suite of differentiated solutions for the company’s core worksite segments. This executive will work to ensure Aflac’s distribution teams are equipped with the knowledge, expertise, and solutions to improve the company’s competitive position and ultimately drive growth in target markets and segments ultimately set forth by the SVP of Strategic Growth. The VP, Broker Solutions will ultimately be responsible for expanding our distribution reach into the target segments by aligning resources and initiatives to maximize growth potential. This individual is responsible for identifying and implementing distribution development, programs, and partnership strategies and tactics that will enhance Aflac’s market position and market brand equity in identified segments while profitably accelerating the topline and concurrently building channel, account and customer loyalty. Success will require an understanding of Aflac’s go to market strategy, distribution teams, and how to turn identified customer and consumer needs into effective solutions by working with cross functional teams to create an appropriate risk / return balance while delivering critical market needs. Works closely with Sales leadership, Worksite Marketing, Broker Marketing & Channel Management, Actuarial, and Compliance.
Broker Sales Admin Specialist
Under general supervision, provides dedicated administrative support to assigned Broker Sales Professionals (BSPs) and their respective book of business; consistently represents the department as a liaison for any unresolved concerns between the Broker Sales office, internal departments, external contacts, and the BSPs, maintaining effective working relationships to ensure concerns are promptly and completely resolved within established guidelines; assists with on-boarding new BSPs and fosters those relationships in order to adequately partner with and ensure their success.
Market Administrative Specialist
- Provides administrative functional support to the operational function of the Market Office; provides assistance to the team by supporting various events including state meetings, participating in philanthropic events, travel coordination and assisting guest during events
- Prepares a variety of correspondence on own initiative from drafts or verbal instruction, such as memos, letters, articles, reports, proposals, charts, etc.; prepares and processes routine forms, documents, requisitions, purchase orders, transmittal forms, etc., following standard procedures, and responds to inquiries
- Acts as Market Office contact receiving visitors, screens, and routes incoming telephone calls, places calls, receives visitors, arranges appointments and maintains a calendar; coordinates travel arrangements and meetings; prepares agendas and materials for presentations; takes and prepared meeting minutes; distributes incoming mail, faxes, and other communications
- Maintains inventory levels of office supplies and initiates purchase orders as necessary; reconciles invoices and maintains current expense and balance records against budgeted dollars; provides administrative assistance to the management team by compiling data and developing the department’s budget; submits travel and other expenses for payment or reimbursement
- Maintains effective and accurate filing systems that provide a quick reference database of records, including but not limited to, staff personnel records, time sheets, statistical and financial reports that show the department’s accomplishments, productivity levels, operating cost, etc.; releases information according to company policies and procedures; audits files at specific intervals to identify and purge outdated or unnecessary items, and ensures confidentiality of records
Aflac Job Application Form
Aflac usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Aflac application form, you can visit any store of Aflac and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Apply Online Aflac Jobs;