Baskin Robbins Job Application
Baskin Robbins Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Baskin Robbins are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Baskin Robbins needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 35th annual Franchise 500 ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at nearly 7,300 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies.
Open Position; Crew Member, Clerk, Cake Decorator, Shift Leader, Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Manager
Minimum Work Age; 16 years old
Baskin Robbins Working Hours; Sunday-Thursday: 10:00am-10:30pm; Friday-Saturday: 10:00am-11:00pm
Baskin Robbins Job Opportunities
Baskin Robbins continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Baskin Robbins aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Brand Marketing Manager
Do you want a fast-paced and exciting work environment? Would you like to lead the development and marketing of flavors for Baskin-Robbins?
Who We Are-
With an energy that is infectious and a singular dedication to building on our successes, our people have grown our company into one of the world’s leading franchisors of quick service restaurants with more than 19,000 points of distribution in more than 60 countries worldwide. The success that we have built from our many years of creating products that people love is something we delight in sharing with our approximately 1,100 employees. But the best part about working at Dunkin’ Brands is being associated with well-known brands that people identify with great taste, delicious products and consistent service across the globe.
We are poised for even greater success, and we need enthusiastic people who are looking for career growth at a company that encourages innovation and nurtures entrepreneurial thinking. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a positive attitude, and are looking for a company that invests in its employees then please apply! For more information, please visit www.dunkinbrands.com
What You’ll Be Working On-
- Develop category strategies for Cups & Cones/Flavors, Sundaes, and Take Home Ice Cream categories. Focus on growth opportunities and product line gaps
- Handle day to day management of product lines, including forecasting, communicating key new program information, and being proactive when challenges such as supply outages take place
- Develop marketing programs/promotions to create growth supported by a compelling business case, including key consumer insights and sales & profit impact to create top-line growth and franchisee profitability.
- Take a lead role in developing the annual marketing calendar each year
- Develop strategies to keep Celebrate 31 fresh and fun for guests and crew each time it is run.
- Develop plan on how to grow or change Waffle Cone trade-up program
- Develop next phase of trade up program
- Recommend new promotional offers and then move them through the MSC and PSC to get buy-in
- Improve guest experience in our shops through stronger crew communication and engagement on flavors, products and programs.
- Work closely with Ops and Training teams to align on key messages and get crews more engaged
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute programs on time and with maximum effectiveness.
- Initiate and manage test market activity. Measure and analyze the impact of programs and test markets on goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all marketing program components by developing strategic brief for merchandising materials, advertising, and promotions.
- Manage program budgets
What You’ll Need-
- Bachelor’s degree, with MBA preferred
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, consumer packaged goods or QSR preferred
- Strong balance of creative and analytical abilities
- Influencing and partnering – internal, cross-functional, external
- Consumer and Brand focus
- Strong communication – oral, written skills
- Computer proficiency – spreadsheets, word, presentation software
- Ability to demonstrate independent thinking/judgement
- Financial acumen and ability to conduct data analysis for insights
- 1:30 release every Friday
- On site fitness gym
- Casual dress code- jeans every day!
- Endless supply of coffee, ice cream and donuts!
Baskin Robbins Job Application Form
Baskin Robbins usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Baskin Robbins application form, you can visit any store of Baskin Robbins and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Baskin Robbins Jobs;
Visit official site.