BB&T Job Application
BB&T Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at BB&T are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, BB&T needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
The BB&T Corporation (Branch Banking & Trust) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $184.7 billion in assets and market capitalization of $28.9 billion, as of March 31, 2014. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates 1,824 financial centers in 15 states (including North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Indiana, Texas, Ohio, New Jersey, Pennsylvania) and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others.
Available Positions; Customer Service Representative, Teller, Personal Banker, Relationship Banker, Business Insurance Agent, Business Services Officer, Employee Benefits Insurance Agent, SSI Financial Advisor, Information Security Officer, Corporate Banker, Mortgage Servicing Rights Representative, Assistant Portfolio Manager, Collections Representative, Payment Solutions Product and Sales Manager, Wealth Management Agent, Mortgage Loan Officer, Private Financial Services Advisor, Investment Counselor, Financial Center Leader, Problem Loan Administrator
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
BB&T Working Hours; Monday-Thursday: 9:00am-5:00pm; Friday: 9:00am-6:00pm; Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm; Closed Sunday
BB&T Job Opportunities
BB&T continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, BB&T aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Branch Banker IV – Personal Banker IV
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for building long-term relationships with clients in-person and by phone. Work to understand client’s financial needs and consultatively address by making appropriate product recommendations or referring the client to a financial partner. Manage relationships within the branch and deliver superior quality service in-person or by phone such that client needs are met on a consistent, positive basis. Support all daily operations of the branch, including timely and efficient completion of client transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough proper handling of all monies assigned.
Note: Branch Banker levels III and IV will be differentiated primarily based upon experience and branch segmentation, branches with higher segmentation score will generally require a higher need to multi-task and deal with more complex servicing issues. In addition, Branch Banker III and IV are responsible for the origination of loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Serve as primary contact for new account openings and cross-sell other products and services to clients and prospects through proactive and reactive client contact.
2. Support team sales process by acting upon or referring identified client needs to other lines of business (e.g., Retail Loan, Mortgage, Investments, Private Banking, Insurance, Small Business, Merchant Services).
3. Serve as contact for client problem resolution regarding deposit, credit, and other products and services.
4. Employ BB&T supported service processes to ensure high-level of client service by performing basic client service maintenance (e.g. account reconciliation, address changes, stop payments, account closings, transfer, processing check orders).
5. Continue to grow in role and support team sales efforts by attending weekly sales, service, and product knowledge meetings.
6. Adhere to internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies.
7. Responsible for attending applicable training classes and completing computer-based training.
8. Stay abreast of all changes in policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current guidelines.
9. Perform teller transaction such as accepting deposits and loan payments, verifying cash and endorsements, cashing checks within limits and obtaining further authorization when necessary, issuing money orders, cashier’s checks and redeeming savings bonds. Perform more complex transactions, with assistance as necessary.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Associate’s degree, or equivalent education and related training
2. Four years of client sales and service experience
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a desire to interact with clients and prospects
4. Ability to multi-task
5. Ability to speak fluent English
6. Ability to complete Bank training required for Branch Bankers
7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
8. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
9. Must be SAFE (Mortgage Licensing Act) compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration and applicable NMLS background check which includes meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities under time constraints
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
BB&T Job Application Form
BB&T usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the BB&T application form, you can visit any store of BB&T and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application PDF or Form; No.
Apply Online BB&T Jobs;