Bebe Job Application
Bebe Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Bebe are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Bebe needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
bebe is the go-to destination for chic, contemporary fashion. The brand evokes a mindset – an attitude, not an age. It’s a true original, always defining fashion’s next stride forward. Designed for the confident, sexy, modern woman, bebe is a global label that embodies a sensual, sophisticated lifestyle.
Chairman and Founder Manny Mashouf opened the first bebe boutique in 1976 in San Francisco. Recognizing a demographic that was neither junior nor bridge, Manny created the first contemporary fashion brand. Over 40 years later, bebe has established itself as one of the world’s top fashion retailers.
Available Positions at Bebe; Sales Associate, Support Associate, Stylist, Sales Manager, Co-Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Merchandise Planner, Designer, Print Designer, Director of Supply Chain Systems, Associate Merchant
Bebe Job Opportunities
Bebe continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Bebe aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Associate Account Executive
The Associate Account Executive will help manage a group of international distributers and drive growth across a complex network of Bebe retail stores, utilizing direct retail buying and wholesale sales skills.
- Contribute to delivering topline wholesale sales and gross profit goals by effectively managing and growing the distributors’ direct retail sales.
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets, collaborating with a variety of internal and external partners.
- Assist in building financial plans in accordance with merchandise strategies to maximize sales and profitability.
- Meet with distributors in showroom to present seasonal collections.
- Perform weekly review of shipments and all activities related to order management.
- Optimize sales and inventory productivity through analysis and plans that drive high impact decision making.
- Manage reporting, driving a high standard for analytical excellence.
- Align with Planning on seasonal receipt plans by department that support merchandise strategies, shifting between core & fashion & climate/store tiering opportunities in order to deliver topline results.
- Develop and drive department strategies for each business, analyzing LY info as well as current market.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly detail oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel and familiarity with SAP is a plus.
- Develop and manage multiple department OTB’s on a weekly basis to insure that sales, inventory and receipt plans are being met
- Analyze sales and trends and provide department, class, and style/color level to capitalize on unique sales trends and provide re-order/flow recommendations to the Merchant team to maximize sales and turn
- Provide direction to merchants in order to determine the appropriate seasonal plans by category and monitor weekly for execution and re-forecasting
Bebe Job Application Form
Bebe usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Bebe application form, you can visit any store of Bebe and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Bebe Jobs;
Visit official site.