CARQUEST Job Application
CARQUEST Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at CARQUEST are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, CARQUEST needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Carquest Auto Parts is an automotive parts distribution network that is currently owned and operated by Advance Auto Parts, Inc. via independent retailers associated with the network. As of October 4, 2014 Advance operated 5,305 stores, 109 Worldpac branches, and served approximately 1,350 independently-owned Carquest branded stores in 49 states, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and Canada. Advance Auto Parts and CARQUEST Auto Parts employs approximately 75,000 Team Members.
Open Position; Sales Associate, Sales Representative, Customer Service Delivery Teammate, Machinist, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Administrative Assistant, Auto Part Handler, Operations Manager, Warehouse Supervisor, Distribution Center Manager, Information Technology Specialist, Training & Instructional Design Manager, Planner, Pricing Specialist, Product Manager, Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
CARQUEST Working Hours; Monday-Friday: 8:00am-6:00pm; Saturday: 8:00am-5:30pm; Closed Sunday
CARQUEST Job Opportunities
CARQUEST continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, CARQUEST aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Finance Manager – Field Independents
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.:
The Finance Manager, reporting to the Director of Finance – Independents, will lead their field finance team providing support and assistance with independent CARQUEST stores while enforcing CARQUEST Credit Policies, and helping implement the company’s strategic goals and objectives.
This role will be an integral role interfacing across all levels of the organization within finance, operations, sales and the Independents leadership team. Key components of the role will be managing the company’s liabilities in A/R, loans and inventory related to our independent stores.
The successful candidate will have experience coordinating broader teams towards a common objective while adhering to established policies and procedures. Building trust and relationships will be critical to this role it interfaces across many parts of the organization.
This position has a more unique opportunity to significantly influence the company’s financial performance because of its position within the company structure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business relationships with our independent CARQUEST stores with the objective to counsel and give financial assistance concerning achieving enhanced profitability and operating under sound financial practices.
- Build strong working relationships with sales teams and leadership as a strong team member providing financial guidance and assisting to meet company’s goals.
- Direct and support team members by providing financial guidance, mentoring and review of their work.
- Monitor accounts receivables from Independent stores and enforce CARQUEST credit policies. Work with Customer First on all billing issues, credit limits and credit holds.
- Assist with the credit investigation for all new stores and prepares/reviews documents for a store’s open account request.
- Initiate new bank loans and annual renewals with Independent stores before their renewal dates ensures loan is within CARQUEST financial guidelines. If a loan is being brought in-house FM prepares the wire request and verifies the monies are applied to correct account. Review monthly store financial statements and note areas of concern for all stores with company-backed loans.
- Assist our independent stores with the growth of their store group and with the transition of ownership of their CARQUEST store.
- Maintain note and special consideration accounts. FM1 prepares a Collateral Watch
List each period which is reviewed for special bad debt reserves.
- Assist with all Phase One resales and company store acquisitions including preparation of proforma financial data and tracking inventory during change over. Attend all conference calls related to the resale and assist corporate legal department with the preparation of legal documents to the sale or purchase and closing documents. If a bank loan is required, prepare documents and work with buyer on executing documents.
- Maintain credit files and monitor UCC filings for continuation on Independent stores.
- Prepare weekly activity report of finance team activity.
- Other duties to be assigned as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Leadership Qualifications include the ability to engage and monitor the performance of a broader direct and indirect team towards the achievement of the groups’ directives. This includes interfacing with colleagues and managing direct reports remotely.
- Advanced ability to model financials with a solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Ability to leverage technology to get at information, more efficiently.
- Ability to read and comprehend store income statements, balance sheets and statements of cash-flows to create pro-forma statements and make recommendations to improve performance.
Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of senior management, department heads, and the Finance/IT/Business teams.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related required and 7-10+ years’ experience in a Finance field.
Field finance experience a plus including working with disparate stakeholders.
Managing a field finance team of 2-3 finance analysts. Preparation and consolidation of team’s work including overall responsibility for the team’s coverage area.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Travel required to meet with store owners, participate in new store conversions and work with sales teams.
CARQUEST Job Application Form
CARQUEST usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the CARQUEST application form, you can visit any store of CARQUEST and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online CARQUEST Jobs;
Visit official site.