Chico’s Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Chico’s are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Chico’s needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Chico’s is a retail women’s clothing chain founded in 1983 by a three-person operation on Sanibel Island, Florida.
Chico’s FAS, through its brands Chico’s, White House Black Market, Soma Intimates, and Boston Proper, is a leading women’s omni-channel specialty retailer of private branded, sophisticated, casual-to-dressy clothing, intimates, complementary accessories, and other non-clothing items. Under the Chico’s, White House Black Market, Soma Intimates and Boston Proper names, the company operates about 1,500 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S. and Canada and has direct-to-consumer channels for each of its brands. <Source>
Open Position; Sales Associate, Sales Lead, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Logistics Specialist, Customer Consultant, Assistant Manager – Sourcing, Associate Merchandise Planner, Manager – Merchandise Planning, Assistant Technical Designer, Sr. Planner – Store Inventory, Manager – Store Finance & Planning
Minimum Work Age; 16 years old
Chico’s Working Hours; Typically Monday-Thursday: 10am-8:00pm; Friday-Saturday: 10am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Chico’s Job Opportunities
Chico’s continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Chico’s aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Assistant Store Manager
One of your first goals is to properly manage the sales operations in the store where you are assigned. You should also work with the company’s values and principles in mind. You should act customer and product oriented, and take an active role in human resources functions. You should support the person in charge of the Store Manager position and make an effort to maximize profitability. You can find average salary information here.
Assistant Graphic Designer
This position will assist the Art Director in the concept design and production of marketing assets to meet specific communication or promotional needs across all marketing channels.
- Assists in concepts and supports in Design and Production for all channels based on knowledge of the brand aesthetic.
- Develop graphics and layouts for channels such as DCOMM, emails, signage, direct mail, packaging under direction of the Art Director
- Confers with Creative Director and Art Directors to ensure consistency across all channels
- Manage the Image library and assist with retouching markups across all channels
- Ensure excitement, impact and accuracy in all marketing design efforts
- Understand spec requirements of each job before set-up and final release
- Adhere to demands of production schedule. Be aware of release schedule and devote time necessary to meet deadlines (scanning, organizing, preparing files for release, checking and marking up proofs/production samples, etc.)
- Work with Copywriter(s) to maintain the relationships of assigned projects to the overall strategy and marketing calendar
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design from an accredited institution or equivalent education/experience
- 0-2 years’ experience in graphic design
- Proficient on Mac in the following software applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of HTML + CSS principles
- Knowledge of web design and video editing preferred
Chico’s Job Application Form
Chico’s usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Chico’s application form, you can visit any store of Chico’s and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Chico’s Jobs;
Visit official site.