Claim Jumper Job Application
Claim Jumper Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Claim Jumper are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Claim Jumper needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Founder, Craig Nickoloff, opened the original Claim Jumper Restaurant in Los Alamitos, California on September 27, 1977. Today, there are 43 locations throughout Arizona, California, Illinois, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Tennessee, and Washington.
Open Position; Server, Host/Hostess, Bartender, Cook, Prep Cook, Dishwasher, Busser, Kitchen Manager, Assistant Manager, Restaurant Manager
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
Claim Jumper Working Hours; Sunday – Thursday: 11:00am-10:00pm; Friday -Saturday: 11:00am-11:00pm
Claim Jumper Job Opportunities
Claim Jumper continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Claim Jumper aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Product Manager- Internet Gaming
We are looking for an experienced project oriented product manager who can plan, execute, and finalize projects and tasks according to strict deadlines and within budget, with consideration of revenue impacts. This includes gathering appropriate resources and coordinating the efforts of 3rd parties and team members in order to deliver projects according to approved specifications to a high quality standard. The Product Manager will also define the project’s objectives, create all documentation and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. An understanding of modern online development methodologies, with exposure to online retail or gaming preferred. Included will be the responsibility to use best practice to configure, maintain and optimize all iGaming products to industry leading standards to maximize return of investment and deliver on forecasts and budgets.
- Work with the head of dept. to manage and deliver on iGaming projects, product operations and product analysis and reporting.
- Effectively communicates project expectations and requirements to team members, 3rd parties, partners and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion. Coordinate tasks with appropriate personnel.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis and manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, scope and product management.
- Effectively apply the Results methodology and enforce project standards.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Facilitates the planning of project scope and deliverables.
- Develops full scale project plans, business requests and functional requirements documents.
- Constantly monitors and reports on progress of the projects and product to all stakeholders.
- Configure and maintain iGaming portals for optimal performance using available data to drive decision making.
- Manage 3rd party supplier and platform and service partner relationships.
- Manage and develop on relationships across multiple departments within the company.
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting on iGaming product performance.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis and maintain market place awareness.
- Extract and produce ad hoc business intelligence within iGaming market.
- Maintain the integrity, performance and compliance of iGaming products within regulated territories.
This role preferably requires someone with previous online product experience, who has a good understanding of online gaming or online retail. You need to be able to demonstrate proven success within a previous role and the ability to work under pressure and in a results driven position. Must be willing to travel when required, a base line of more or less 6 trips a year is considered normal.
- A graduate degree with 2+ years’ experience in project management or equivalent
- Preferred experience in an online gaming or online retail with a high degree of project management skills
- Experience working with project management applications
- Experience working with UI, wireframe and mock-up applications preferred
- Must have experience using MS Office applications such Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must have a reasonable amount of understanding of online project management methodologies
- Detail-orientated with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and work ethic
Claim Jumper Job Application Form
Claim Jumper usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Claim Jumper application form, you can visit any store of Claim Jumper and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Claim Jumper Jobs;
Visit official site.