Dave And Buster’s Job Application
Dave And Buster’s Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Dave And Buster’s are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Dave And Buster’s needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Dave & Buster’s (D&B) is an American restaurant and entertainment business headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Each Dave and Busters has a full-service restaurant and a video arcade. As of July 2016, the company has 83 locations across the United States and one in Canada. The company does not license the D&B concept internationally or domestically.
Open Position; Front Desk/Host, Maintenance Worker, Winners Circle Associate, Wait Staff, Service Support, Bartender, Dishwasher, Line Cook, Captain, Cocktail Server, Bar Back, Technician, Senior Game Technician, Security Officer, Assistant General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, Special Events Consultant, Special Events Sales Manager, Multi Market Special Events Consultant
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
Dave And Buster’s Working Hours; Sunday-Wednesday: 11:30am-11:00pm; Thursday: 11:30am-12:00am; Friday-Saturday: 11:30am-1:00am
Dave And Buster’s Job Opportunities
Dave And Buster’s continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Dave And Buster’s aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Dave & Buster’s is different from everywhere else.
No two days are ever the same.
Time will fly by as you are part of celebrations, events and pure enjoyment – daily!
Bring on the fun – Bring on the play!
NOW HIRING – Line Cook
Dave & Buster’s is an expanding and innovative company with a solid track record for success.
More good stuff to know:
– Flexible schedules you can accommodate school schedules or other jobs
– Good pay
– Training and room to advance
– Half off meals
– Free Games
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT D&B IF:
- Cooking is a way of life!
- You live by “hot food hot and cold food cold!
- You are willing to do whatever it takes: sauté, grill, fry, dish….you will love them all!
- Sanitation is the name of the game.
- You have a friendly engaging style that our coworkers enjoy!
- You love working for a growing company.
- You live, love and embrace a fun, upbeat culture.
DAY IN THE LIFE…
- When you wake up, going to work actually sounds like it could be cool!
- Dress the part – Chef pants and coat, it does not get better than that!
- Come in, clock in and join the fun!
- Recipe adherence, food quality and great cook times are just a given!
- Outstanding plate presentation is a no brainer for you!
- We work hard and we play hard, so when you need it – take a break.
- Back to the floor, showing endless fun!
- The shift is over – high five a manager, clock out and call it a day!
- Days, nights and weekends, we can find a time.
- First job or second job, it does not matter! Enjoy schedule flexibility!
Dave And Buster’s Job Application Form
Dave And Buster’s usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Dave And Buster’s application form, you can visit any store of Dave And Buster’s and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Dave And Buster’s Jobs;
Visit official site.