DHL Job Application
DHL Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at DHL are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, DHL needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Every industry has its own particular characteristics and supply chain needs, which is why our sector management approach is to work with customers to optimize the value proposition for their industry’s distinctive requirements. Built around expert teams of dedicated professionals who fully understand your business in-depth, our industry sector approach is designed to deploy the broad know-how and geographic reach of DHL overall, to provide simplified and sustainable solutions that are right for your particular industry. This includes a dedicated infrastructure and competence centers to provide the specialized expertise your sector requires.
Available Positions at DHL; Customer Service Representative, Driver/Courier, Sales Associate, Transportation, Account Executive, Union Dockworker, Full-time Temporary Contact Recruiter, Customer Facing Agent, District Sales Manager, Field Service Agent, Implementation Specialist, Part-Time Imports Agent, Inside Sales Representative, International Cross Trade Specialist, Service Manager, Office Services Agent, Operations Manager, Sr. Pricing Analyst, Supply Chain Specialist, Warehouse Agent, Warehouse/Ramp Agent
DHL Job Opportunities
DHL continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, DHL aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Ocean Import Agent
We have an exciting opportunity for an OCEAN IMPORT SPECIALIST with excellent communication and customer service skills. Accuracy and timely movement of freight and information is a key component for this position. This position will be based at our Cleveland, OH location.
- Daily tracking and tracing and follow-up required to ensure timely and efficient movement of cargo and customer satisfaction; identify incidents and ensures resolution of incidents
- Update shipment status, issue arrival notice and obtain entry documents for customs entries. Communicate with customs brokers to confirm customs release status.
- Arrange freight release with carriers/co-load agents, confirm cargo availability
- Provides status updates and maintains excellent relationships with customers
- Is responsible for identifying performance issues of suppliers and proposes solutions to improve/correct performance
- Ability to ensure profitable cost management for cargo moves
- May be required to perform other tasks as required (i.e.: Ocean Export)
Skills / Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of Ocean Import / industry related experience
- Strong financial business acumen
- A quick learner with a “Can-Do” attitude and strong prioritization skills
- Knowledge of INCO terms
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- LOGIS or Cargo Wise systems knowledge is a plus
- Hazmat certification is a plus
Customer Service Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for a USCustoms / Customer Service Specialist who will be responsible for computing duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight, and volume of merchandise imported from foreign destinations.You will examine various documents including invoices, bills of lading, and shipping statements while ensuring customs compliance for DHL and our customers.This position will be based at our San Francisco, CA location.
- Participates in planning and directing the flow of traffic from foreign destinations
- Effectively classifies dutiable import shipments to ensure compliance with all government agency rules and regulations
- Computes duties, tariffs, price conversions, weight and volume of merchandise that is imported from foreign countries
- Processes all requests for extensions, expiration, cancellation and all government entries
- Examines invoices, bills of lading and shipping documents to ensure compliance with federal regulations
- Communicates with origin and destination locations regarding shipment status and special handling and delivery processes
- Applies for Import/Export Permits and Certificates of Eligibility
- Provides information to and communication with department of foreign affairs.
- Responsible for generation of invoices on a daily basis
- Researches shipment-specific delivery issues and carrier failures, facilitate corrective action and provide to necessary stakeholders
- Support dispatch tasks as needed
- May receive and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence
We are currently hiring Courier/Drivers in our New York Mid-Town Market. As a Courier you would follow standard company procedures and safety requirements to pick up and deliver time sensitive materials in a timely and efficient manner.
- Under tight deadlines, drives vehicle to customer sites, climbs in and out of vehicle, and walks up and down stairs as required to pick up and deliver documents and packages to and from customers according to established procedures, in all weather conditions
- Picks up, handles and delivers time sensitive documents and packages in a safe and punctual manner considering traffic patterns, alternative routes, traffic regulations, and driving conditions in order to meet customer and DHL time requirements
- Ensures all delivery material received is safely delivered to correct consignee
- Operates a scanner to record shipping and package information for documents/packages picked up or delivered.
- Maintains good work habits, including reporting to work on time and adhering to standard work and safety procedures.
- Reports any suspected breach of security or unusual happenings to supervisor immediately
DHL Job Application Form
DHL usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the DHL application form, you can visit any store of DHL and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online DHL Jobs;
Visit official site.