First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Foot Locker are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Foot Locker needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and operating in 28 countries worldwide.
Available Positions at Foot Locker; Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Manager, Maintenance Technician, Copywriter, Graphic Designer, Accounting Intern, Programmer, Imaging Technician Intern, Restocker, Technical Services Intern, Customer Service Associate, Administrative Assistant, Store Planner, Sales Lead, Inside Team Sales Associate, Management Trainee, Order Picker, Replenishment Restocker, Warehouse Associate, Key Holder, Customer Service Specialist
Foot Locker Job Opportunities
Foot Locker continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Foot Locker aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
NIKE PRO ATHLETE/PRO LEAD
- Be passionate about Foot Locker and Nike and drive the experience in the store based on passion for the consumer.
- Be knowledgeable about Nike products, services, history, heritage, and culture.
- Discover the inside scoop behind Nike products and services for the benefit of the consumer.
- Recommend the right Nike products and services to meet the needs of the consumer.
- Lead and direct services and programs on branded services, product knowledge, digital services, and more.
- Adjust and enhance the consumer’s experience and store training by keeping pace with market changes, consumer feedback, and services.
- Interact with and educate the consumer on all resources like digital, in-store, and community.
- Use tools to show head-to-toe offerings and explain features and benefits.
- Obsess in the details of the consumer’s journey and needs.
- Understand multiple styles and be able to adapt to the consumer’s needs.
Cashier In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap. As a key member of the team, in addition to completing customer transactions, you’ll help find solutions to Customer’s needs and suggest additional products to complement their purchases.
Stock Associate You love our products and enjoy keeping them organized for the sales team! You may work behind the scenes, but as a key player of the retail team, your role is very important to driving sales. You ensure shipment is accurately received, neatly stocked, and consistently maintained for our Sales Associates, and you’re willing to help the team where needed. The more organized the stockroom, the quicker the sales team can find products and provide the Customer a great in-store experience. Your accurate and efficient work in the stockroom ensures your success because you’ve set the sales team up for success!
Store Manager You’re a natural teacher and coach, and have a passion for helping others deliver a great in-store Customer experience. Your team responds when you lead, and they want to work hard for you. Reporting to the District Manager, you will be accountable to lead, coach and develop all team members to provide a great in-store Customer experience, and carry out all Company strategies. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of store management, including: execution of Company standards in recruiting, hiring, training, customer service, visual merchandising and store operations. It is all these activities together that will drive sales to maximize profit goals for your store, and lead you and your team to success.
Foot Locker Job Application Form
Foot Locker usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Foot Locker application form, you can visit any store of Foot Locker and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Foot Locker Jobs (Application Process)
Visit official site.