Hilton Hotels Job Application
Hilton Hotels Application Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Hilton Hotels Application are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Hilton Hotels Application needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is an international chain of full service hotels and resorts and the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide.
The original company was founded by Conrad Hilton. As of 2010, there were over 530 Hilton branded hotels across the world in 78 countries across six continents. Hilton hotels are either owned by, managed by, or franchised to independent operators by Hilton Worldwide.
Open Position; Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Associate, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Property Operations/Maintenance Technician, Administrative Assistant/Clerical Worker, Food and Beverage Associate, Cook, Host/Hostess, Banquet Server/On Call, FT Security Officer, FT Night Auditor, Sr. Recruiter, Catering Coordinator, Room Service Worker, Human Resources/Training Manager, Management Trainee, Front Office Manager, Restaurant Manager, Hotel Operations Manager, General Manager, Intern
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
Hilton Hotels Working Hours; Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Hilton Hotels Application Job Opportunities
Hilton Hotels Application continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Hilton Hotels Application aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
What’sgreat about this job?
– Full Time, terrific benefits (read on…)
- $7.61 per/hour + Tips
- You will be working evening shifts starting at 4:30 pm.
- 22 Days of PAID time off
- Discounted Team Member lunches at $3 per/day
- Matching 401K
- Discounted hotelstays as low as $35/night hotel rooms all over the USA
As a Server Assistant, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. APPLY TODAY!
What will I be doing?
As a Busperson, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
- Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
- Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
- Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
- Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Hilton Hotels Application Job Application Form
Hilton Hotels Application usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Hilton Hotels Application application form, you can visit any store of Hilton Hotels Application and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Hilton Hotels Application Jobs;
Visit official site.