Lacoste Job Application
Lacoste Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Lacoste are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Lacoste needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Avaliable Positions at Lacoste; Sales Associate, Cashier, Operations/ Sales Assistant, Assistant Manager, Sales Supervisor, Managing Director, Sales Manager, Retail Analyst
Since the very first polo was created in 1933, Lacoste relies on its authentic sportive roots to spring optimism and elegance on the world thanks to a unique and original lifestyle for women, men and children. With a vision to be the leading player in the premium casual wear market, the Crocodile brand is today present in 120 countries through a selective distribution network. Two Lacoste items are sold every second in the world. As an international Group gathering 10,000 women and men, Lacoste offers a complete range of products: apparel, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, eyewear, home wear, watches and underwear, all of them being elaborated in the most qualitative, responsible and ethical way. In 2017, the Brand garnered a turnover of 2 billion euros.
Lacoste Job Opportunities
Lacoste continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Lacoste aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Wholesale Sales Assistant
This position provides support to the Account Manager to successfully achieve and surpass the sales and profit objectives of the wholesale sales team. This individual will assist the AM during all sales campaigns, and daily tasks to drive the business, and will be a key support contact for accounts and Wholesale Brand Specialists. This role requires a self-starter, with strong problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in hitting monthly shipping goals
- Develop close working relationships with the operations and customer service team to track and maintain POs to ensure they are shipped on time and in full; Be able to communicate monthly shipping status to AM
- Communicate on a daily basis with buying office counterparts on matters relating to PO confirmations; shipping status and sales
- Aid in identifying swap and chase opportunities in season to ensure shipping budget is met
- Analyze weekly and monthly selling reports and be prepared to offer suggestions based on customer need and availability.
- Coordinate sample distribution to and from accounts.
- Assist AM or management to support the department as needed.
Brand Specialist Support:
- Develop a close working relationship with Brand Specialists who are located around the country
- Compile and analyze weekly selling/visual recaps and product requests to communicate to AM
- Communicate regularly with the Brand Specialist team, and keep them informed of any key sales updates and changes throughout the season
Retail Sales Associate Keyholder
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join the Movado Company Store team as a Part-Time Keyholder of our store located at 2700 Potomac Mills Circle Suite 940 in Woodbridge, VA. As part of the store management team you will drive sales, open and close the store, assisting staff in reaching and exceeding goals; helping sales associates to provide customer service to support sales growth; assisting with inventory management and other tasks as needed.
Other Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed personal sales goals as established by the Store Manager and develop a complete knowledge of the merchandise
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Capture all CRM data in accordance with Company guidelines
- Establish rapport with actual or potential customers
- Merchandise product in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain a neat, clean, and professional working environment
- Monitor and maintain merchandise to ensure cleanliness of the product, accurate ticketing and proper display
- Assist in the maintenance of merchandise control logs as designated by the Store Manager
- Follow all security and loss prevention procedures in accordance with corporate policies
- Service watches which includes sizing and battery changes as needed
Lacoste Job Application Form
Lacoste usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Lacoste application form, you can visit any store of Lacoste and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Lacoste Jobs;
Visit official site.