PacSun Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at PacSun are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, PacSun needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
PacSun is a leading specialty retailer offering a cross-section of emerging brands and trending fashion through the lens of Los Angeles. Throughout the contemporary, streetwear and active lifestyle markets, we’ve partnered with the best brands to constantly offer curated collections, rare products and collaborations.
Available Positions at PacSun; Sales Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Buyer, Associate Apparel Graphic Designer, Associate Production Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Central Planning Manager, Womens Graphics Designer, Loss Prevention Systems Analyst, Online Photographer, Product Copywriter, Online Marketing Specialist, Quality Assurance Specialist, Print Production Coordinator, Web Analytics Specialist, Web Developer
PacSun Job Opportunities
PacSun continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, PacSun aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
The Customer is First. Success as a PacSun Store Manager is about leading a customer-focused, sales driven, profitable and productive store location. Our best Store Managers inspire and motivate others by modeling our core values, expertly engaging Customers and demonstrating passion for selling PacSun fashion, brands and trends. Store Managers aim to meet business sales goals, create compelling customer experiences, and retain fantastic talent while holding associates accountable for following all policies and procedures. This person reports directly to an Market Manager or District Manager who in turn reports to a Regional Director. In addition, Store Managers at times have contact with corporate office employees. Individuals who have been most successful in this role have prior apparel retail experience, a four-year college degree, a proactive mindset, and excellent communication skills.
- Attracts, inspires, retains and promotes top talent
- Is passionate about our customers and our brands, knows and understands his/her store in detail and understands the competition in the market
- Understands how stores operate with regard to staffing, payroll, marketing and visual merchandising and meets all execution and compliance goals
- Demonstrates business acumen including (but not limited to) how sales, profitability, inventory, markdowns, etc. affect the larger organization
Under general supervision, assist the Buyer in managing all aspects of the business classification in order to drive results that meet or exceed the planned financial and qualitative goals. This position is responsible for maintaining all systems, managing the receipt flow, building partnerships among the department and all internal and external partners. The assistant will perform business analysis and recommend courses of action to be taken in order to reconcile actual performance to plan. The assistant will present in open forums and provide value added comments.
- Business analysis, execution of response
- Administrative functions; P.O. maintenance. Management of receipt flow, vendor communication.
- Brand management, market research, product development, and approvals, executing buys.
- Business meeting prep
- Non-essential duties
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be task driven and pro-active when it comes to executing tasks
- Retail experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
Pricing and Merchandise Analyst
The Pricing and Merchandise Analyst supports the success of PacSun by assisting with data analysis, and price execution management. The Pricing and Merchandise Analyst will report to the Inventory Management team to complete tactical execution of promotional decisions and the analysis of key merchandising objectives (e.g. analysis of test promotion results).
- Ownership of promotional execution:
- Partner with Buying and Planning teams to determine weekly promotional strategies
- Map out weekly promotional strategies to ensure that they can be properly executed in stores and in the system
- Lead weekly cross functional meetings with Store Ops, Marketing, Visual, IT, Buying, and Planning departments
- Responsible for accurately entering weekly promotions into POS system and ensuring accuracy of information before it is sent to stores
- Troubleshoot promotions that are not executing correctly in the system
- Assist with strategic Inventory Management and Merchandising decisions by analyzing promotional and testing financial results
- Perform other ad hoc analysis as needed
- Maintain and communicate the promotional calendar
PacSun Job Application Form
PacSun usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the PacSun application form, you can visit any store of PacSun and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF;
Apply Online PacSun Jobs;
Visit official site.