Papa Murphy’s Job Application
Papa Murphy’s Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Papa Murphy’s are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Papa Murphy’s needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Papa Murphy’s, a business based in Vancouver, Washington, United States, is a take-and-bake pizza company. It began in 1995 as the merger of two take-and-bake pizza companies: Papa Aldo’s Pizza (founded in 1981) and Murphy’s Pizza (founded in 1984). The company and its franchisees operate more than 1,300 outlets in the United States and Canada. Papa Murphy’s is the fifth-largest pizza chain in the United States.
Available Positions at Papa Murphy’s; Team Member, Cashier, Line Cook, Prep Cook, Assistant Restaurant Manager, General Restaurant Manager, Administrative Assistant, Customer Service Representative, Human Resources Associate, Human Resources Manager, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, Pricing Coordinator, Web Developer, Manager of Development, Field Marketing Director, Franchise Operations Director, Field Marketing Manager, Field Marketing Coordinator, Benefits and Compensations Coordinator
Papa Murphy’s Job Opportunities
Papa Murphy’s continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Papa Murphy’s aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
You are on the front line in the middle of all the action. Team Members prep dough and toppings, guide customers through the ordering process, make delicious pizzas, and teach customers how to get the perfect bake. Your number one focus is connecting with customers so they look forward to coming back again and again.
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Assistant Store Manager
- Assist in management of the operations and staff which includes being a role model for all subordinates. This person will be skilled and knowledgeable of all duties and responsibilities necessary to efficiently and cost effectively operate the store. The Assistant Manager is responsible to run the store on the General Manager’s days off.
- Supervises and participates in product prep, making sure it is being done efficiently and up to company standards.
- Assists the cashier and counter people during the rush periods to ensure pizza preparation times are maintained at 5 minutes or less.
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of the daily paperwork.
- Responsible for accurate and timely cash handling, cashier transactions, store’s safe and bank deposits.
- Participates in the analysis of food and labor costs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete oversight of a single store, which includes, but is not limited to profitability, P&L management, human resources, and marketing.
- Skilled and knowledgeable of all duties and responsibilities necessary to the efficient and cost effective operation of the store.
- Responsible for efficiency of operations, optimum food and labor costs, minimizing waste.
- Ensures that Papa Murphy’s standards for operations are met in the store.
- Inspects prep areas and kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met in accordance with Papa Murphy’s and local health department standards.
- Prepares reports to track such items as food cost, waste, sales, inventory and hours worked by team members.
- Constructs the “build to” portion of the “Prep Chart” and “Dough Production Chart” and completes/supervises product prep.
- Responsible for the physical facility including minor repair and preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Monitors inventory of food and beverage products.
- Monitors build-to levels and submits orders to vendors that are within store guidelines.
- Responsible for checking all vendor deliveries to make sure that the store received the designated amount of product and was charged accurately for it.
Papa Murphy’s Job Application Form
Papa Murphy’s usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Papa Murphy’s application form, you can visit any store of Papa Murphy’s and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF;
Apply Online Papa Murphy’s Jobs;
Visit official site.