Papaya Clothing Job Application
Papaya Clothing Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Papaya Clothing are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Papaya Clothing needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Cornerstone Apparel, Inc dba Papaya Clothing has been growing in the retail fashion industry for the past three decades. Our business primarily focuses on the junior and petite apparel markets. We help millions of young women across the U.S. to look and feel their best by offering an extensive selection of clothing and accessories to coordinate the perfect outfit for any occasion.
Our stores are always stocked with the latest styles in women’s fashion direct from the manufacturer. Each location also carries a wide assortment of trendy accessories such as jewelry, belts, hats, shoes and more. Since we are a manufacturer- direct business, we do not commission any middlemen and can therefore transfer our savings to customers. Our customers know that they can shop and save with us any day of the year without lowering their standards or waiting for sales at other retailers. In essence, we have created a convenient and exceptional shopping environment that attracts new customers everyday and ensures their return.
Available Positions at Papaya Clothing; Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Stock Room Associate, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager
Papaya Clothing Job Opportunities
Papaya Clothing continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Papaya Clothing aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Papaya Clothing located in North Georgia Premium Outlets in Dawsonville, GA is seeking part time Supervisor and assistants who are passionate and enthusiastic, and also love fashion!
– Must be available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
– Must have flexibility and open availability
– Retail Management experience is preferred
Apply in store or online at www.papayaclothing.com/c/careers
The quickest way is to apply in store by asking for an application!
Papaya clothing is seeking an analytical, energetic, and passionate team leader to add to our dynamic Retail Operations team!
Job Purpose: The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/closing store.
- Ensure great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise
- Maintain store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, presentation and conditions
- Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- Promote current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines
- Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
Papaya Clothing Job Application Form
Papaya Clothing usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Papaya Clothing application form, you can visit any store of Papaya Clothing and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Papaya Clothing Jobs;
Visit official site.