PNC Job Application
PNC Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at PNC are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, PNC needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
PNC offers a wide range of services for all our customers, from individuals and small businesses, to corporations and government entities. No matter how simple or complicated your needs, we’re sure to have the products, knowledge and resources necessary for financial success.
Available Positions at PNC; Bank Teller, Financial Sales Consultant, Personal Banker, Mortgage Loan Officer, Sales/Service Banker, Teller Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Licensed Branch Financial Sales Consultant, Banking Representative, Team Director, Customer Service Representative, Mortgage Cross Sell Loan Representative, Sales and Service Supermarket Banker, Customer Service Associate, Acquisitions Analyst, Tax Credit Relationship Manager, Investment Fund Manager, Peak Time Teller Banking Representative, Wealth Planner, Business Banker, Bilingual Spanish/English In-Store Sales Consultant, Universal Banker
PNC Job Opportunities
PNC continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, PNC aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Branch Sales and Service Associate
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Branch Sales and Service Associate in an In-store Branch, you will strengthen customer relationships with a defined sales process. You will spend most of your time as a personal banker, engaging customers in sales conversations in order to identify appropriate financial solutions. This position, within PNC’s Retail Branch Banking Network, is based in Owings Mills, Maryland at the Owings Mills @ Giant branch.
- Responsible for all aspects of branch, including individual and team, performance. Builds a high performing team through the attraction, on-boarding, coaching and development of branch team members. Leads through influence and impacts a range of eco-system partners in an omni channel environment. Drives revenue and loyalty through proactive interactions with clients.
- Leads, coaches and executes a proactive client experience within an omni channel environment. Provides solutions and advice to improve client financial well-being. Leads effective problem resolution.
- Leads branded sales process to proactively achieve sales targets and customer loyalty. Grows branch revenue through acquisition and share-of-wallet growth of consumer and business households.
- Drives the employee experience. Responsible for acquiring and retaining talent through the coaching and development of employees. Ensures employees achieve the performance and activity expectations. Leads the performance management process for all direct reports.
- Manages operational, human capital, reputational and business risk through adherence to established policies and procedures. Exercises sound decision making to identify and mitigate potential risk.
- Delivers a unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial wellbeing and creating loyalty while increasing share of wallet. Processes a variety of customer interactions. Educates customers on alternatives available for their financial interactions. Identifies banking opportunities during the customer interaction and refers as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or PNC ecosystem partners.
- Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
- Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer’s problems.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
PNC Job Application Form
PNC usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the PNC application form, you can visit any store of PNC and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online PNC Jobs;
Visit official site.