Quiksilver Job Application
Quiksilver Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Quiksilver are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Quiksilver needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young-minded people that connect with its boardriding culture and heritage, while its wintersports and golf brands symbolise a long-standing commitment to technical expertise and competitive success on the mountains and on the links.
Available Positions at Quiksilver; Key Account Manager, Inventory Associate, Visual Associate, Network Administrator, Developer, Graphic Designer, Account Manager, Production Artist, Web Analyst, Sales Associate, Cashier, Merchandise Handler, Key Holder, Assistant Store Manager, General Store Manager, Marketing Manager, Production Assistant, Production Coordinator, Merchandiser, Support Clerk, Accounts Receivable Specialist, Collector, Visual Merchandiser, Desktop Technician, Wireless Communication Administrator
Quiksilver Job Opportunities
Quiksilver continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Quiksilver aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
As a member of our Sales and Service team, you will use product knowledge to provide exceptional service to customers and build relationships with them. The goal is to develop customers for life. You will do whatever necessary to satisfy their needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Displays a customer comes first attitude and delivered legendary customer service.
- Perform register and merchandising tasks, such as re-stock, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, and transfers.
- Maintain store appearance and visual merchandise standards.
- Embrace the Quiksilver culture, values, beliefs and lifestyle.
- Be a team player and contribute to the store success.
- Execute other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with customer and co-workers of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- The ability to get along with customers and co-associates
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Maintain store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation
- Excellent verbal, social and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
To lead our employees to create and maintain the Quiksilver Experience for our customer and employees.
To assist the management team in the development and motivation of the entire staff.
The supervisor is required to assist in managing the overall operation on the sales floor, including leading and helping the sales staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Management team, he/she will need to provide exceptional service to customers, build relationships with them and to assist in all areas of the store overall operationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set an example for the entire team.
- Display a customer comes first attitude by training and holding our employees accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Motivate and lead the store team to provide the best service to our customers.
- Lead with integrity, honesty and knowledge which promotes the Quiksilver culture, values and mission.
- Provides employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams.
- Promotes effective leadership through example by setting standards that provide for a positive, safe and fun store environment.
- Assists the management team in opening, closing and various areas of operations.
- Adhere to all company policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Sales Operations Coordinator
The Sales Operations team is responsible for providing the highest level of service to sales management, sales representatives, wholesale accounts, and consumers to achieve company sales goals. As a coordinator on the Shared Services team, you will be responsible for administering Boardriders’ Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy and collaborating with Sales, Marketing, Product Development and Legal teams to protect our amazing brands, trademarks, and intellectual property.
- Partner with Sales Leadership and Legal teams to enforce Boardriders’ MAP Policy
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors to monitor customer compliance and report violations
- Run reports, analyze data, and distribute simplified compliance rollups for all Boardriders’ brands
- Partner with vendors to distribute violation notices and collaborate with internal stakeholders to take corrective actions as necessary
- Monitor 3rd Party Marketplaces to prevent unauthorized distribution of our products and report suspected counterfeit items
- Aggregate monitored SKUs for all brands and maintain seasonal compliance with all vendors
- Direct processes and procedures to ensure ongoing customer compliance
- Provide regular hindsights of compliance activity for each brand; must be comfortable presenting to Executive Leadership
- Other duties as assigned; including rigorous adhoc reporting and project assignments as required
Quiksilver Job Application Form
Quiksilver usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Quiksilver application form, you can visit any store of Quiksilver and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Quiksilver Jobs;
Visit official site.