The North Face Job Application
The North Face Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at The North Face are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, The North Face needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
The North Face, Inc. is an American outdoor product company specializing in outerwear, fleece, coats, shirts, footwear, and equipment such as backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags.
Its clothing and equipment lines are catered towards college students, climbers, mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, hikers, and endurance athletes.
Open Position; Sports Marketing Manager, Allocation Manager, Selling Supervisor, Financial Analyst, Product Director, Communications and Outdoor Participation Director, Product and Community Representative, Digital Director, Materials Manager, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Technical Representative, Stock Supervisor, Returns Processing Clerk, Planning Analyst, Graphic Designer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Designer, Product Manager, Color Assistant, Forecasting Analyst, Human Resources Director, Executive Assistant, Recruiter, Logistics Supervisor
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
The North Face Working Hours; Monday-Saturaday: 10:00am-7:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-5:00pm
The North Face Job Opportunities
The North Face continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, The North Face aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
The primary responsibilities of the Designer are to provide design work of innovative and technologically advanced products that meet the needs of the company’s customers and end users and which in turn drives company sales and profits. Accountable for the creative production of designs to enhance the product category. Brings a track record of skillful technical design with creativity and ingenuity.
- Contributes in designing a product line.
- Tracks a design schedule to ensure a timely completion following the predetermined product development calendar.
- Researches industry and product periodicals for new information.
- Partners with material sourcing to develop innovative fabrications.
- Creates and communicates visual presentations.
- Partners with developers to create innovative and technologically advanced products.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 3-5 years of experience in a design related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design (apparel), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in flat sketching expertise.
- Hands-on experience with CAD software.
- Working knowledge of formulating color palettes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of apparel construction
- Proficient communications skills.
- Working knowledge of product cycles.
The North Face Job Application Form
The North Face usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the The North Face application form, you can visit any store of The North Face and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online The North Face Jobs;
Visit official site.