Tilly’s Job Application
Tilly’s Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Tilly’s are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Tilly’s needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Tilly’s is an American retail clothing company that sells action sports-branded clothing, accessories, shoes, and equipment. Tilly’s is headquartered and operated from Irvine, California. The company opened its first store in 1982 in Southern California. Tilly’s stores are located in both traditional outdoor shopping centers and in shopping malls. The average store size is 7,900 square feet . Due to their size, Tilly’s locations in malls usually take up two or three store spaces. As of May 2013, Tilly’s has 182 stores across the US, with about half the stores in California. The company plans to expand to 500 stores in the future.
Open Position; Quality Control Associate, Administrative Assistant, HR Generalist, Buyer, Maintenance Coordinator, Driver,Sales Associate, In-Store Merchandiser, Manager in Training, Assistant Manager, Co-Manager, Store Manager, Stock Associate, Stock Lead, Packer/Picker
Minimum Work Age; 16 years old
Tilly’s Working Hours; Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Tilly’s Job Opportunities
Tilly’s continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Tilly’s aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
The following is a brief description of responsibilities to be performed by the Allocation Analyst. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for determining appropriate allocation method and allocating merchandise to individual stores to achieve balanced stock and optimal sales performance.
- Adjust allocation strategies to capture trend.
- Set-up and Maintain Basic Stock Models or Auto Replenishment where applicable.
- Pre-allocate receipts to better aid in time management.
- Maintain fixture fill through appropriate allocation quantities where applicable.
- Manage back stock allocation within agreed upon weekly targets. Prioritize styles based on selling performance.
- Partner with buying team on identifying transfer opportunities.
- Allocate to New Stores based on Opening Inventory Plans and follow percent fill guidelines throughout the holding process.
- Provide accurate store and inventory analysis to merchandising, planning and executive partners in a timely manner.
- Weekly review of stock to sales reports, communicate issues/opportunities and work with Buying and Planning departments to incorporate into allocation strategies.
- Develop test groups, utilizing direction from Merchandising and/or Allocation Manager. Provide point of view on stores chosen.
- Provide size analysis and share findings to assist buyers in future purchases.
- Participate in meetings with Buying & Planning teams to discuss:
- On order strategies.
- Back stock inventory strategies.
- Overall inventory concerns by stores at any level.
- Business Relationships and Communication:
- Stores: follow up on issues that are received from the Store/District managers.
- DC: Maintain communication with DC personnel to support timely resolution of issues as they occur.
- Buyers: Meet regularly with buyers to formulate allocation strategies. Update buyers on any inventory issues that may arise through allocation or review of plans.
- Peers: Maintain collaborative partnership and work effectively with internal colleagues. Build rapport and productive working relationships to influence quality work. Provide support to team members and serve as a source of innovative ideas.
- Proficient in the use of Excel and MS Word
- Strong math, analytical and decision making skills. Retail Math experience is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel & Word). JDA/Arthur allocation experience preferred, though training will be provided.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to reprioritize projects frequently.
- Must have ability to multitask.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 1-4 years of Planning/Allocation experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred.
- High School Diploma required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in English
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit, stand, and operate business equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Typical office environment with low level noise exposure.
Tilly’s Job Application Form
Tilly’s usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Tilly’s application form, you can visit any store of Tilly’s and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Tilly’s Jobs;
Visit official site.