Tommy Hilfiger Job Application
Tommy Hilfiger Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Tommy Hilfiger are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Tommy Hilfiger needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Tommy Hilfiger, formerly known as Tommy Hilfiger Corporation and Tommy Hilfiger Inc., is an American multinational corporation that designs and manufactures apparel for men, women and children, and a wide range of licensed products such as footwear, accessories, fragrances and home furnishings.
Open Position; Merchandise Planner, Marketing Analyst, Financial Analyst, Buyer, Visual Merchandiser, Director of Training, Sales Associate, Floor Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Designer, Trim Associate, Special Events Manager
Minimum Work Age; 16 years old
Tommy Hilfiger Working Hours; Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Tommy Hilfiger Job Opportunities
Tommy Hilfiger continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Tommy Hilfiger aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
ANALYST SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS (PVH)
As an Analyst Supply Chain Operations you will support the operational departments (Inbound Logistics, Allocation and Order Fulfillment) by providing analysis and insights on the performance of key supply chain indicators and drivers.
- Responsible for providing analysis & insights on the performance of Supply Key Performance indicators and drivers
- Based on KPI results identify root cause/improvement potential through variance analysis, derive solutions and implement process solutions.
- Provides expertise on business principles, processes and tools based on internal and industry best practices.
- Partner with the business to visualize impact and dependencies of core cost and service drivers enabling best practice sharing and fact based decision making
- Develop, implement and execute standardized reporting
- Develop and propose improved ways of working to increase efficiency and transparency throughout supply chain
- Ad hoc analysis to support fact based decision making..
- The Analyst Supply Chain Operations will report into the Senior Director Supply Chain Operations.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Process minded and ability to suggest and implement process solutions to day to day business problems
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior MS-Office skills (especially excel and power point).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management / IT / Supply Cain or other appropriate education
- Sound knowledge of IT systems (ERP and supply chain planning systems) gained through education and/or experience
- Work experience 3 – 5 year
Tommy Hilfiger Job Application Form
Tommy Hilfiger usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Tommy Hilfiger application form, you can visit any store of Tommy Hilfiger and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Tommy Hilfiger Jobs;
Visit official site.