Travelodge Hotels Job Application
Travelodge Hotels Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Travelodge Hotels are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Travelodge Hotels needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
The Travelodge brand was one of the first motel chains in the United States. It was established by the original Travelodge Corporation’s founder, Scott King, in 1939 with the opening of the chain’s first motels in Southern California.
Available Positions; Front Desk Agent, Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Maintenance Worker, Hotel Manager
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
Travelodge Hotels Working Hours; Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Travelodge Hotels Job Opportunities
Travelodge Hotels continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Travelodge Hotels aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Housekeeping Team Member
Travelodge is expanding fast and we now have over 550 hotels. We pride ourselves in giving all of our customers unbeatable value and a quality experience. By joining us as a Housekeeping Team Member, you will be a big part of making this happen. Your job will be to make sure that bedrooms, bathrooms and public areas are cleaned to the very highest standard.
Cleaning rooms is hard work, but you will receive training to do your role and you’ll be surrounded by a supportive team. What’s more, you can make work fit around your life. Liz (Housekeeping Team Member in Wakefield Travelodge) tells us “I work 10 until 2 and so get to drop the kids off at school and pick them up”.
As a Housekeeping Team Member you will also get to enjoy:
– Hourly rate of £7.83 per hour plus holiday
– 50% discount on rooms plus food and drink
– Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99
– £50 voucher on each work anniversary
– Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills
– The opportunity to join our management training programme after three months
At Travelodge, we value your attitude and character as much as your experience. The behaviours that are most important to us are Care About People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results. We respect the contribution made by every employee and always try to recognise those who go ‘above and beyond’.
Bar Café Team member
As a member of our hotel team, you will be making sure every customer who stays with us has a great experience from the moment they arrive, to when they leave.
What you will be doing
- Delivering a great customer experience at every stage of our customer journey
- Welcoming our customers to the hotel
- Listening to customers, managing any requests or issues with genuine warmth and interest
- Working together with your colleagues to make sure you deliver consistently great service and helping each other
- Learning about what is happening in your hotel and the local area and sharing this with the rest of the team and customers
- Keeping your team and customer safe by following health and safety procedures, including regular fire and safety walks
- Keep your line manager up to date with any problems and follow up where necessary
- Helping with cleaning rooms or supporting other colleagues where necessary
- Follow cash and banking procedures
- Preparing food and drinks, taking care that every meal is served to brand standards
- Maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen area
- Carry out stock rotation procedures
- Promote the food and drinks offering to customers from our bar-café menu and up sell products for each order
- Pre-empt problems before they arise and resolve promptly when they do
What we’ll expect from you
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate a genuine passion for customer service and enjoy working as part of a team. You will need a good understanding of the English language and be able to understand and communicate clearly with your colleagues and customers.
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out. The ones we look for in every team member are:
I care about people
- I treat everyone in a way you would like to be treated
- I am easy to work with
- I have a can do attitude
- I care about the impact my work has on others
I pay attention to detail
- I do the little things that make a difference to our customers
- I work to brand standards
- I treat Travelodge time, equipment and stock as if it were my own
I drive for results
- I hit targets in my role and work at the right pace
- I take ownership of problems and try to fix them fast
- I look for ways to avoid future problems
- I look for ways to promote Travelodge
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. Every day is different here and you definitely see life! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
You will earn £7.50 per hour (for day workers, 15% more for night workers) and you can also expect to enjoy room and food discounts and friends and family rates. We are committed to recognising a job well done and commitment to quality is rewarded.
Career and development
You can expect full training in your role and you don’t need previous experience to join us. We have transparent career paths at Travelodge and you get to choose how far and how fast you want to go. Our Aspire Programme recognises everyone is different. If you want to develop towards managing your own hotel, Aspire Traveller is a structured training and development programme.
Travelodge Hotels Job Application Form
Travelodge Hotels usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Travelodge Hotels application form, you can visit any store of Travelodge Hotels and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application PDF or Form; No.
Apply Online Travelodge Hotels Jobs;