Vans Job Application
Vans Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Vans are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Vans needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Vans is about a state of mind. Thinking differently. Embracing creative self-expression. Authenticity and progression. Choosing your own line on your board and in your life. Vans holds 50 years of youth culture connectivity, Vans continues to advance its roots in action sports while recognizing the global ‘Off the Wall’ connection between the brand and art, music and street culture enthusiasts.
Available Positions at Vans; Sales Associate, Stock Room Associate, Floor Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Vans Job Opportunities
Vans continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Vans aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Off the Wall is a state of mind. Thinking differently and creating self-expression. As one of our passionate, fun and dedicated Sales Associates, you will bring Off the Wall to life. You will thrive in an authentic environment where we focus on elevating the customer experience by creating an industry leading atmosphere for our customers. As our Sales Associate, you will be the voice of our brand by engaging our customers in genuine conversation and selling our original and innovative product. You are an invaluable part of a team where individually and authenticity are encouraged. If you have passion for Vans and are looking for a company dedicated to providing development opportunities to grow employees into the future business leader of tomorrow, the Vans family is for you. Vans. The Original Since 1966.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Sales: Demonstrates a customer centric mindset by modeling selling behaviors with a passion for the brand, customer, and the product. Delivers results in their role that contribute to the store’s success. Aware of and accountable to store and individual sales goals.
- Brand Experience/Customer Service: Exemplifies an optimistic and energetic presence through team collaboration while building strong relationships with customers to maximize customer loyalty. Provide solutions and inspiration to customers about the brand.
- Working with the Team: Works collaboratively with the store team to achieve store objectives and sales results. Maintains a positive attitude and is flexible to the changing needs of the customer and the business.
- Store Standards: Ensures product is always available to the customer and represented in a compelling way that is consistent with visual guidelines. Ensures the store is consistently recovered and customer ready every day meeting brand standards on the sales floor and in the back stockroom areas.
- Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Adheres to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Complies with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Reports any and all concerns to management.
- Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans.
Skills for Success:
- Previous retail or service-oriented experience preferred but not required
- Ability to work with a team to exceed sales results
- Ability to meet business goals by meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment
- Engaging verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service in a retail environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
Assistant Store Manager
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will provide leadership and direction to the store staff and successfully execute company visions and values under the direction of the Store Manager. You will assist in maintaining optimal staffing levels, recruiting, hiring, educating, and motivating a team of brand advocates who in turn inspire the customer. Additionally, you are responsible for setting the example for customer engagement that exceeds industry standards. You will impact the business andmaximize store profitability by assisting in controlling expenses, protecting company assets, and by ensuring that store standards and processes for customer care, merchandising, operations, sustainability, and community participation are consistent and well executed. Most importantly, you will promote youth culture and creative self-expression to all internal and external customers.
How You Will Make a Difference:
- Sales and Profitability: Maximizes store sales and achieves store sales goals. Measures and monitors sales progress and results against key targets. Leads an environment of productivity by ensuring store staff has the knowledge and skills to meet store goals for sales and customer engagement. Assists in managing labor and payroll expenses to maximize sales and profitability.
- Brand Experience/Customer Service: Ensures excellence in customer service in the store by modeling brand specific service standards as well as by monitoring customer feedback and responding to and addressing all customer concerns quickly. Ensures that store team is engaging with each customer to create an authentic brand experience. Leads and inspires customer-centric culture by recognizing and rewarding teams’ successes in partnership with the Store Manager. Assists the Store Manager in ensuring that store team is an active brand ambassador within the community through proactively seeking opportunities to engage with the customers and support or participate in community initiatives outside the four walls of the store. Supports store marketing events and grows relationships in the community to generate brand awareness and drive traffic.
Vans Job Application Form
Vans usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Vans application form, you can visit any store of Vans and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Vans Jobs;
Visit official site.