Vera Wang Job Application
Vera Wang Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Vera Wang are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Vera Wang needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
A native New Yorker who spent her career at the forefront of fashion, Vera Wang began a sweeping makeover of the bridal industry in 1990 with the opening of her flagship salon at the Carlyle Hotel in New York City. Today, the salon continues to showcase collections known for sophisticated drama, feminine detailing and a modern approach to bridal design.
In 2000, Vera Wang’s enthusiasm for couture fashion resulted in the launch of her highly acclaimed ready-to-wear collection. The Council of Fashion Designers of America honored Vera Wang by naming her “Womenswear Designer of the Year” in 2005. Known for her nonchalant approach to style and luxury, Vera Wang’s ready-to-wear collections resonate with her signature layering, intricate draping and exquisite attention to detail.
Available Positions at Vera Wang; Sales Consultant, Customer Service Representative, Cashier, Seamstress, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Vera Wang Job Opportunities
Vera Wang continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Vera Wang aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Marketing Assistant: The Marketing Assistant is responsible to promote our wedding tradeshows across multiple markets. The position entails creating strategic partnerships sponsorships, managing the company social media platforms, creating targeted PR and digital marketing campaigns, selling sponsorships and overseeing an intern staff and the implementation of all partner deliverables. They will be evaluated based on the event attendance, sponsorship sales, social engagement, customer retention, new business development, new program expansion, and outreach pace.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the Marketing, PR and Business Development programs including decisions on prioritization of highest and best return-on-investment
- Managing company website, content development, press release activity, and all social media platforms
- Creating and maintaining a Marketing Calendar and executing on all partner deliverables
- Creating new strategic partnerships while managing existing ones
- Sourcing engaged couples and managing the show guest lists
- Acquisition and management of show Swag Bag
- Proven Marketing & PR experience and success in generating awareness through consumer marketing and branding
- Relevant experience in weddings or trade shows
- Proven Sponsorship Sales and Activation
- Experience in the successful launch of event driven advertising/marketing campaigns
- Management of a Marketing and Business Development program including analytics to measure the ROI, efficiency, and effectiveness for all marketing programs
- Prior experience in market research to gain consumer insights and key selling points for attracting and managing corporate relationships including sponsorships
- Management of company websites, content development, press release activity, and social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in business development, marketing, or business administration or minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in a similar or comparable position
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Power Point, and creative publishing tools relevant to application, Illustrator, Photoshop and Word Press
- Skilled at identifying and creating opportunities to deliver revenue and attendance goals
Sales Assistant: Wedding Salon is the nations’ premier luxury bridal showcase, connecting couples with the best vendors in the industry. At these one day events, Wedding Salon features the latest trends in beauty, fashion, décor, cakes, honeymoon travel & so much more. The celebrity stylists and planners of Demi Moore, Jessica Simpson, and Christina Aguilera are known for frequent visits to Wedding Salon events to view and sample creations from Vera Wang, David Tutera, Godiva, and Victoria’s Secret, to name a few.
Sales Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Daily calls to vendors in the wedding industry***
- Assisting with show production**
- Generate new leads for all markets we sell through cold calling and internet research**
- Maintain client database with timely and relevant communication**
- Work effectively to meet serious sales goals**
- Stay current with wedding & event industry trends**
- Work with team on common goalsRequirements: **
- *Must be a college graduate with a desire to pursue a career in Sales***
Vera Wang Job Application Form
Vera Wang usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Vera Wang application form, you can visit any store of Vera Wang and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF; No.
Apply Online Vera Wang Jobs;
Visit official site.