Victoria’s Secret Job Application
Victoria’s Secret Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Victoria’s Secret are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Victoria’s Secret needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Victoria’s Secret is an American designer, manufacturer, and marketer of women’s lingerie, womenswear, and beauty products. Founded in 1977 as a response to packaged underwear, which the company’s founder considered to be “ugly, floral-print nylon nightgowns”, the company is now the largest American retailer of women’s lingerie.
Available Positions at Victoria’s Secret; Graphic Designer, Lingerie Specialist, Seasonal Fashion Consultant, Merchandise Planner, Photographer, Sales Associate, Customer Experience Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Sales Manager
Victoria’s Secret Job Opportunities
Victoria’s Secret continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Victoria’s Secret aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Supports delivering sales plan through effective execution of store and operational tasks.
Building High Performing Teams:
- Participates in the hiring process by screening and scheduling interviews for candidates
- Responsible for leadership tasks as delegated by the store manager
- Provide individual and team performance feedback and recommendations to managers
- Coach and reward in the moment to maximize selling potential of associates
- Responsible for enforcing company policy, ensures a safe work environment, free of harassment or unlawful discrimination
- Support onboarding and continued training of sales associates
- Lead and model the selling and customer experience standards
- Lead selling efforts to meet selling goals during scheduled shifts
- Ensure associates consistently execute to the selling model
- Display knowledge of product, company policies and store strategies
- Set the direction and goals for the day/shift when associates arrive for work
- Build highly satisfied and loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail
- Assist in meeting payroll targets by ensuring appropriate sales floor coverage (manage call-ins / call-offs)
- Ensure associates receive scheduled breaks and meal periods (per state specific guidelines)
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
- Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently
- Provides customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
- Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
- Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is placed on the sales floor and available for purchase
- Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets and the mark out of stock process
- Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable efficient replenishment
- Understands and demonstrating Company values
- Maintains a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our “Best at Bras” culture
- Schedule flexibility that includes peak dates that meet the needs of the customers during peak times of the business including: evenings, holidays, weekends
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations
- Proven ability to meet or exceed goals while demonstrating urgency
- Has a competitive spirit, while maintaining a team focus
- Is resilient and bounces back quickly from setbacks
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning
- Pick, pack, or store merchandise according to procedures.
- Process rework and audit merchandise by counting, ticketing, packing, and sorting.
- Inspect merchandise items to ensure proper quality and brand specification.
- Track information to facilitate flow of merchandise through the distribution center.
Must possess the ability to:
- Comprehend and follow written, verbal and computer delivered direction
- Utilize math skills to verify quantities, make adjustments, fill out worksheets and complete order paperwork correctly.
- Operate Warehouse Management System (WMS), radio frequency scanners, and other equipment needed to perform job duties.
- Solid attention to detail, ability to follow directions and apply problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify product and match numbers.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience in a distribution center environment helpful.
- Must maintain flexibility regarding job assignments, including other departments, brands, locations, and mandatory overtime.
- Meet productivity standards after successfully completing training.
- Must be a team player and able to work well with others.
- Comply with all safety, hazardous material and OSHA training, rules, and reporting; ensuring a safe work environment.
- Ability to stand continuously for long periods of time, up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds continuously for 100% of working hours; lifting may be above or below shoulder level.
- Ability to push, pull, bend, twist, squat, climb, kneel, and stoop on a repetitive basis.
- Ability to utilize hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity to include grasping and holding.
- Typically reports to DC Supervisor, no direct reports.
- Ability to function at high levels as required.
Victoria’s Secret Job Application Form
Victoria’s Secret usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Victoria’s Secret application form, you can visit any store of Victoria’s Secret and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application Form or PDF;
Apply Online Victoria’s Secret Jobs;
Visit official site.