Whataburger Job Application
Whataburger Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Whataburger are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Whataburger needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Whataburger is an American privately held regional fast food restaurant chain, based in San Antonio, Texas, that specializes in hamburgers.
From two original employees in Corpus Christi to over 36,000 across 10 states, Whataburger is more successful than ever. In 2015, the company achieved $2 billion in sales. Whataburger has been recognized as the top performer in Nation’s Restaurant News’ Social 200 which spotlights companies with the highest social engagement. In 2016, Whataburger earned the COEX Innovation Award for Marketing and Service for a National Chain.
Available Positions; Team Member positions to General Manager, visit Restaurant Opportunities. Or, if you are interested in a corporate position, you should search our Home Office and Field Opportunities.
Whataburger Job Opportunities
Whataburger continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Whataburger aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Restaurant Team Member
- Provide Whataburger-quality service to all customers.
- Demonstrate the ability to accurately explain the “Whataburger Difference” to customers.
- Effectively communicate with management in a timely manner regarding scheduling issues, customer service problems, and equipment malfunctions.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines including personal safety, equipment use, and food handling and storage.
- Ensure all products are stocked, maintained, and prepared according to Whataburger quality standards.
- Maintain a clean, safe working environment.
- Properly stock inventory using First-In/First-Out (FIFO).
- Clean the customer service areas by following the proper procedures as directed by the management person on duty, including outside landscaping, building entrances, dining room tables and condiment stations, restrooms, and food production and storage units.
- Achieve certification at the specific stations associated with a position, as well as cleaning and sanitation procedures.
Team Leader – Become part of one of the fastest growing restaurant companies in the country. We’re a young company and growing, so opportunity is rampant. It’s a fast paced place but also relaxed. Get in. Work hard. Enjoy life. No politics. Just great people who are excellent at what they do. Be proud of where you work and what you eat. We promote from within. Our top performers have the opportunity to move into other positions, including assistant and general manager. Work for a great company that offers great benefits.
We look for people with a passion for preparing great food, having fun at work, and delivering an amazing customer experience.
Manager – The Manager is a business partner responsible for working closely with the Assistant General Manager and General Manager to inspire the team. The Manager ensures all health, safety, recruiting, budgeting, marketing, and sales goals are obtained throughout the assigned restaurant; utilizes the sales and marketing plan as the basis for setting customer service goals to improve sales through increased customer traffic; supports the Assistant General Manager and General Manager with regard to recruitment, development, training, and retention of quality Team Members and Team Leaders; demonstrates a willingness to listen to and address problems; ensures a clean, safe, and energy efficient operation during each shift; and ensures the store is always, in the customer’s eye, “ready for business.“
- Evaluate Team Member performance, identify and engage in training and development activities, and keep General Manager informed of progress.
- Greet customers and solicit feedback regarding product and service quality and utilizing feedback to initiate immediate improvements in the shift.
- Utilize the sales and marketing plan as a basis for setting customer service goals.
- Validate the sales plan is in line with Period and Quarterly projections.
- Track and audit sales, food, labor, cash and expense items each day. Posting invoices as incurred and reviewing weekly/monthly In-store operating statement.
- Ensure accurate inventories are conducted regularly and efficient ordering is maintained.
Whataburger Job Application Form
Whataburger usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Whataburger application form, you can visit any store of Whataburger and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application PDF or Form; No
Apply Online Whataburger Jobs;