Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Job Application
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Application Online – Jobs & Careers
First and foremost, individuals who want to work at Wyndham Hotels And Resorts are expected to decide in which position they want to work. After finding the position desired, requirements should be carefully examined. Like other companies, Wyndham Hotels And Resorts needs employees in a number of positions and there are different requirements expected to be met for each position. The rest of the article will be explaining the requirements of these positions and how to apply for them.
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is a group of chains of hotels and resorts located mainly in the United States and Canada, but also in Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Turkey, Germany, the UK and the Caribbean.
Available Positions; Housekeeper, Laundry Attendant, Front Desk Agent, Maintenance Worker, Manager, Casual Room Attendant, Casual Housekeeping Team Leader, Food & Beverage Assistant, Guest Services Associate, Activities Associate, Lifeguard, Maintenance Technician, Guest Service Lead, Common Area Attendant, Guest Services Associate, Housekeeping Dispatch, Maintenance Manager, Guest Services Supervisor, Resort Manager, Guest Service Agent, Inbound Reservations & Customer Services Consultant, Sales Manager, Director â€“ Human Resources, Reservation Sales Agent, Food & Beverage Supervisor, Head Chef, Pool Attendant, Shuttle Driver, Gift Shop Associate, Gift Shop Supervisor, Laundry Supervisor, Laundry Associate, Housekeeping Supervisor, Common Area Cleaner
Minimum Work Age; 18 years old
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Working Hours; Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Job Opportunities
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts continues to employ workers. Providing its employees with all possible opportunities and trying to satisfy its employees, Wyndham Hotels And Resorts aims to strengthen its family through offering job opportunities and adding new members to its team. By examining the positions offered by the chain and the requirements of these positions, you can find the position which you think is most suitable to you and then you can apply online.
Assistant Quality Assurance Representative
You will have experience in an administration support role in the finance or insurance industry
To be successful in this role, you will:
Have great eye for detail,
Have excellent customer service skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Be flexible to work the operational hours of the business which may include weekends, evenings and public holidays
Base salary and bonuses
Subsidised Private Health Cover paid (upon successfull completion of your probation period)
Exclusive Employee Discounts + much more!
Director, Consolidations & Reporting
- 50% Global Consolidation & Reporting
- Lead and direct the month-end close and consolidation process, including the issuance of internal and regional reporting calendars, conducting regional financial statement analysis and the review and consolidation of various internal reporting deliverables.
- Oversee the monthly reporting analyses and reviews (including but not limited to the detailed BS analyses, P&L, Cash Flow, CTA and intercompany reviews) to ensure all assessments are conducted timely and that all issues or questions are resolved and documented efficiently and effectively.
- Lead the review of the monthly currency assessment. Completed through various analyses, such as assessing the forecasted vs actual hedge position reports, validating that the hedge positions are appropriately reflected on the financial statements and that the P&L impact, driven by the transactional BS revaluations, is appropriately reflective of the monthly currency movement. Business partner with the BU’s and Treasury to investigate and remediate any issues.
- Key business units contact for trouble shooting and guidance regarding the population of HFM and FDM.
- Validate that the final accounting methodology is appropriately reflected within the BS, P&L and Cash Flow for any specific guidance provided to the regional finance teams on various accounting issues, new revenue streams, legal entity liquidations, acquisitions and other non-recurring transactions.
- Review the required monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables to Corporate and ensure compliance with all reporting and deliverable deadlines.
- Assist in the review of the Form 10K and Form 10Q, and act as a key stakeholder in preparing the Earnings Release and Script commentary related to E&R. Lead in the compilation of support packages and MD&A.
- Direct the completion of US governmental census requirements, as well as review regional statutory and tax filings.
- 20% Technical Accounting
- Business partner with Technical Accounting and the regional finance teams by providing guidance on accounting issues, new revenue streams and other non-recurring transactions.
- Create, review and maintain accounting policies to ensure they comply with US GAAP. Act as key lead in assessing new US GAAP guidance and directing/coordinating implementation.
- Draft accounting position papers for various non-recurring transactions, as required, and conclude as such in the non-routine process.
- Lead the liquidation/dissolution process of dormant entities and present to upper management for approval.
- Key stakeholder in the review of purchase accounting related matters for newly acquired entities and their integration subsequent to acquisition.
- 30% Other
- Oversee process improvement efforts
- Own the monthly Chart of Account process including approving all additions and changes in HFM, FDMEE, Oracle and Essbase.
- Ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Lead in the design, implementation and review of controls and procedures, including coordinating with internal and external auditors during their audits and reviews.
- Liaison and support the Financial Systems team on implementations, upgrades and other systems changes (HFM, FDM, Oracle and Essbase), as well as oversee acquisition integration.
- Business partner with the FP&A team in assessing pre and post close forecast variances, as well as ensuring both parties of informed of key financial and business developments.
- Business partner with Tax on various accounting and tax initiatives, such as reorganizations and the implementation of new guidance.
- Key special project lead – performance currency, devaluation and impairment analyses, intercompany netting and cross selling initiatives.
- Manage multiple staff, overseeing their productivity, engagement and professional development.
E&R has a $250M annual EBITDA target and $200M free cash flow that the group is responsible for forecasting and tracking.
10% – Occasional travel to regions to assist with their forecasting processes, special projects and the integration of acquisitions as appropriate
Key competencies include– Building Trust, Driving for Results, Business Acumen, Leadership Disposition, Count on Me and Innovation
Internal – E&R SLT, Corporate reporting, E&R and Corporate FP&A, E&R Regions, Internal Audit, Tax, Treasury and Investor Relations. External – Auditors and consultants as needed.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
a) Bachelors Degree in Accounting, CPA required
b) Minimum of 10 years’ experience: a mix of progressive experience in Public and Private accounting preferred
c) Strong knowledge of US GAAP and strong analytical skills. Experience with SEC reporting requirements
d) Knowledge of Hyperion/HFM preferred. Ability to design and maintain reporting to meet the needs of the business
e) Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines. Must be able to adapt to changing requests and prioritize workload.
f) Detail oriented
g) Strong leadership abilities and experience leading a team of professionals in a dynamic and fast paced environment
h) Strong organizational and communication skills
i) Innovative team player that challenges current processes
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Job Application Form
Wyndham Hotels And Resorts usually expects applicants to submit application forms online; however, if there is printable application form, you can find it below. If you cannot find the Wyndham Hotels And Resorts application form, you can visit any store of Wyndham Hotels And Resorts and submit your CV to human resources department or to a person who is responsible for this. It is essential to state which position you are applying for and which job you are specifically interested in.
Printable Application PDF or Form; No.
Apply Online Wyndham Hotels And Resorts Jobs;